- Filename: StarForge_-_First_Playable_Release.mp4
- User: Killing
- Added: 31 May 2012
- File Size: 131.2 MB (137,535,269 bytes)
- Stream Info: 640x360 @ 0.67Mbps
- HD Stream Info: 1280x720 @ 2.93Mbps
- Duration: 6 minutes 28 seconds
- Popularity: 253 views and 10 downloads
- MD5: 0ae77aba797b50820f74e0ba016e0c1b
Killing | Thursday 31 May, 2012
How It Plays
StarForge is a game about gathering resources, building bases, crafting anything you want, and surviving on an alien planet. Earth's star is dying and humanity transferred as much technology and resources as possible and left on a one way mission to populate another planet.
StarForge was inspired by Halo, Warcraft 3, Borderlands, Terraria, and Minecraft. It borrows elements from the RTS, FPS, RPG, Voxel Builder, Tower Defense, and Physics Sandbox genres. We are building a dark and serious universe and want the player to live out their own unique story on the procedural planet.
Length: 6 minutes
Popularity: 253 views and 10 downloads