Fatal Monday 21 July, 2008
More Information (click to toggle)
-Added voice over IP (VoIP). A new menu has been added to the settings menu that will allow this to be configured. The PC must have a microphone configured properly via the Windows Control Panel in order for it to work in game.
- Medic revive/health drop XP bonus (20%).
- Light weapons xp bonus (10%) (reduce the cost for each upgrade by 10%, not increasing the actual xp given).
- Threaded renderer: can be enabled with r_useThreadedRenderer 2 in the console or command line.
- Further optimization of pre-generated shadows, across all maps.
- Alternative mouse input method (enabled by default) using the Raw Input API. Disabled by setting m_rawInput 0.
- Fixed high DPI mice dropping input in certain situations.
- Added support for quadraphonic and 7.1 speaker setups.
Size: 138.3 MB
Popularity: 694 downloads