Killing Monday 14 December, 2009
Wolfenstein server v1.2, this patch includes a number of fixes including a new Competition mode.
- Players will now receive their proper gold and stats at the end of the match instead of occasionally losing their gold and upgrades
- New legal text
- Global chat is now unavailable in spectator mode
- Objective explosions don’t count towards team kills (they will however still kill a player)
- The dedicated servers will now sort correctly by ping on the PC
- A waiting bar has been added when waiting for the servers to appear on the PC
- When the player goes into the game, the auto-assign selection is highlighted gold instead of black
- Competition mode
- MP43 and MP40 are adjusted in terms of damage, range and accuracy.
- Pressing T will bring up the chat box without also entering the letter T as the first letter
- Panzershrek has more splash damage
- Veil Sight drains veil energy more quickly
- Ironsights is more effective
- Amount of ammo picked up off of dead players is reduced.
Size: 33.2 MB
Popularity: 46 downloads