- Filename: Brink_Trailer_UShd.wmv
- User: Dentist
- Added: 12 Mar 2010
- File Size: 99.8 MB (104,614,581 bytes)
- Stream Info: 640x360 @ 0.63Mbps
- HD Stream Info: 1280x720 @ 2.23Mbps
- Duration: 3 minutes 7 seconds
- Popularity: 13735 views and 148 downloads
- MD5: 8b71e0a02a479ac032db2cf1c000d5dc
Dentist | Friday 12 March, 2010
Brink is an immersive shooter that blends single-player, co-op, and multiplayer gameplay into one seamless experience, allowing you to develop your character across all modes of play. You decide the role you want to assume in the world of Brink as you fight to save yourself and mankind’s last refuge for humanity. Brink offers a compelling mix of dynamic battlefields, extensive customization options, and an innovative control system that will keep you coming back for more.
The latest trailer from GDC shows us why it’s never a good idea to let your guard down in this revolution.
Length: 3 minutes
Popularity: 13735 views and 148 downloads